OpenPilot Nano Flight Controller w/ Case
OpenPilot has tried to make your experience with the Atom as easy and trouble-free as possible. Naturally for a high-end product, the hardware is complete; there is nothing to solder. The included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver.
Introducing the OpenPilot Revolution Nano flight controller. Now you can get all the great features and functionality of the full sized Revolution flight controller board but at about 1/2 the size! By maximizing the spacing and layout of the PCB, OpenPilot was able to shrink the size of the board while still keeping all the functionality.
This OpenPilot Nano board also includes a high quality, protective case. The board alone weighs only 4 grams, and with the included protective case it still comes in at under 10 grams.
The Nano provides a crisp feel when flying tricopters, quads, hexas, octocopters, and even fixed wing planes or ground vehicles.
The Nano also offers the innovative Flexi-port which provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port. Flexi-port gives Nano the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity needs.
Superior user experience
OpenPilot has tried to make your experience with the Nano as easy and trouble-free as possible. Naturally for a high-end product, the hardware is complete; there is nothing to solder. The included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver. All Nano boards are tested before shipping and come with bootloader already flashed. A standard mini-USB cable (not included) is used to load the latest firmware and configure everything for your unique airframe.
All major operating systems are supported and install packages are provided. The software is all Free software under the GPLv3 license.
Sensors and Components
- 3-axis Gyroscope array and 3-axis Accelerometer: MPU-9250
- Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers
- Simultaneous support for multiple receivers
- ReceiverPort functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
- MainPort functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites
- FlexiPort (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC’s, or for camera stabilization
- Camera stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers
- Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration
- USB and serial telemetry and configuration (including wireless with optional radio modules)
- Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
- 90* angled pin headers
- White board with black silkscreen
- Micro USB Connection (cable not included)
- Size (Board Only): 30mm x 17mm
- Size (In Case): 22 x 38 x 12mm WxLxH
- Powerful STM32 32-bit micro-controller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance gyros and 3-axis high-performance accelerometer
- 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required
- Spektrum satellite receiver support
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
- 1x Fully assembled and quality tested Revolution Nano board
- 1x Custom protective case (22x38x12mm WxLxH)
- 1x OpenPilot RC RX connection cable
Note: This product is overstock and limited quantities are available. All products are tested before being shipped unless they are in a sealed package. Replacements will be made for returned defective products only while supplies last.
|Dimensions||177 x 127 x 20 mm|